Consider Becoming an Event Sponsor
DAMA-Philadelphia encourages sponsorship for meetings and other events
Sponsorships help defray chapter costs, keeping membership dues low
Sponsorships allow vendors to interact with DAMA chapter members and be a valued partner with DAMA-Philadelphia
Sponsors can demonstrate new products, explain solutions and exhibit emerging technologies in an educational setting
Consider sponsoring breakfast, lunch, or happy hour at an upcoming Chapter Meeting.
The typical cost for breakfast or lunch is $600 each -- the happy hour tab varies per event.
Event Sponsorship Benefits:
- Brief (15-minute) presentation at the sponsored Chapter Meeting promoting your company product or service
- Designated table to set up a display booth with promotional material, banner, etc.
- Chapter member interaction and voluntary data collection (e.g. via business card raffle)
- Five free guest passes to the sponsored meeting to share with your clients or affiliates.
- Prominent feature of sponsor on all email blasts, social media, and website promoting the event
- Opportunity to meet professionals in the data management space from a wide cross section of local companies
Host annual social event (at May meeting)
- Participate as sole or partial host of annual social event (conclusion of May meeting)
Examples of Vendors
DAMA welcomes many types of product vendors as sponsors, including but not limited to:
- Data warehousing
- Business intelligence, data mining, data visualization
- Big data and data integration
- Data quality
- Master data management
- Metadata management
- Data modeling and data architecture
- Database management and administration
- Data management service providers
- Consulting organizations
- Training and instructional organizations
What Can I Do?
- When any vendor contacts you, get all their contact information.
- Send it to: President@dama-phila.org and email@example.com
- They will contact the vendor, to coordinate the opportunity for sponsorship of a meeting or event
- Offer to sponsor a chapter meeting or other event.
- Contact President@dama-phila.org and firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange sponsorship logistics.
DAMA-Phila Thanks Sponsors!
DAMA-Philadelphia is vendor neutral; sponsorship does not constitute or imply endorsement of any specific product, vendor, or methodology.